1. (Walks out of your bathroom) What? How'd I get here? don't know. door is that way. (points to door)
2. Your highlight for the year of 2016 (A.K.A the worst year ever). got two doujinshi done and a small comic to my oc's. and knowing people are turning on this sjw nonesense.
3. What's the worst fictional world to survive in? dragonball. how often planets are destroyed i'm surprised earth is still around.
4. Am I the only one who prefers early Marvel films over this connected universe current run? seems that way
5. Your favorite tragically short-lived show. claymore
6. One show you just wanna see end already. attack on titan
7. Who was the (fictional) hero that inspired you? scorpion from mortal kombat
8. Most influential writer or director you've followed. stan lee
9. Are you bored of Earth as well? this version of it
10. Viking, Samurai or Knight? Choose wisely. samurai or knight if i'm under arturia
11. Favorite band? (Don't you be bad mouthing my Nickleback now) Disturbed
12. (Optional) The most abnormal thing you sincerely believe to be true. Like, isn't normally excepted by the public. (I.E. Bigfoot, Dinosuars still walking around. I believe some humans have a sixth sense such as me with precognition.) I believe these fantasy worlds may all exist in a seperate dimension and plane and we all access them (writers) through a ripple effect like the tremors of an earthquake.
13. What do you plan on doing for 2017? work on more doujinshi
A claymore lover as you can tell. Like dinosaurs and ninja as well. May get a bit obssesive. Unlikely to ever post actual pic of myself, so you have to deal with toon drawings then. hehe.
Current Residence: utah
Favourite genre of music: soundtracks
Favourite photographer: peter parker- spider-man
Favourite cartoon character: A Claymore(female) A Ninja (male)
Personal Quote: the true warrior comes to the arena with all his skills at the ready