1. Name: Carmilla Anastia Pendragon
2. Age: 27
3. Gender: female
4. How tall is she/he?: 5ft' 2"
5. Describe their eyes: Crimson in color often appearing like vibrant pools of blood
6. Sexuality: Heterosexual. Has little interest in women aside from battle and looks at most males as subordinates over lovers. Dairo is the only one she has romantic connections to though she's agreed to take shiro on should his master pass before him.
7. Race/Species: Caucasoid. is considered human though there is evidence she may be a vampire
8. Siblings?: Kirei, the dark sorceress and mortal enemy through her biological mother. half sister. enemey
Ciriel, blood sorceress with powers similar to Carmilla. thought to have died during her mother's attack on castle pendragon, she hates carmilla and seeks her death. sister. enemy.
Kairen, healer and ronin samurai. possible angel species with feathered wings. half sister through her mother's side. ally.
all other sisters and brothers died in the attack on pendragon or are from her mother's side and thus considered enemies to herself and the country.
9. Lover(s)?: Dairo, the servant she has taken as her husband and partner. though she has shared herself with other servants she has had under her servitude during her training. Hiroshi and Shiro being of these.
10. Any talents or abilities, even if these are included in your canon. open handed combat in aikido, weapons combat in dual short blades using six short blades. blood manipulation from the excess blood that comes from her body.
11. Any talents and abilities that are unusual in their canon (i.e. a psychic human in real life)?: if the blood of another is consumed she can temporarily control the blood within their bodies. she may also have a light level of telekenisis with her weapons through any weapon she layers in her blood excess controlling not so much the weapon itself but the blood layering it.
12. What's their religion/belief system?: believes in the gods of the elements and that their bodies will return to it in time. nothing beyond this.
13. Have you ever renamed, redesigned, or reworked this person? How?: no. aside from some detailing in her armor and powers, her design has been fairly stable since the beginning.
14. Do they have an alternate form?: her only alternate is if she takes on Denira, the dragoness within Dairo. when she takes her on she has light control of fire and all the blood in her body becomes lit in flame and boiling, able to burn the insides of any it enters. the blood flowing from her body will actually be lit as if it were lava under this condition but she accepts the invasion of denira's self into her body only under extreme circumstances.
15. Are they based on a real person?: No.
16. Or another character?: a cross of saber alter, annie leonhardt, kotomine, and hanzo hisashi
17. Do they go to school?: No.
18. How often do they spend in front of a mirror?: Not at all.
19. If given a gun, what would they do?: she would crush it with her abilities and turn to the attacker who used it preparing for battle with the intent of eliminating them in mortal kombat.
20. What do they like wearing?: aside from her armor she wears light chain mail and a kimono garment beneath. when not wearing the armor she may wear a light leather hunting uniform that she had when her father died and beyond this for casual wear will wear kimonos generally of a red coloration.
21. Describe their hair: she keeps it shoulder length but generally keeps it in a knott at the back of her head with two bangs at either side of her face and one large over lapping bang at the center.
22. Where does this character live?: the burnt remains of her father's castle estate
23. Can they cook?: moderately.
24. Would they enjoy a surprise party thrown for them? no. she'd consider it frivolous activity but would bear with it for those who did it.
25. Have they ever killed someone? more than she can count any more. she kills when an enemy presents themselves. few survive.
26. Do they feel guilty about that killing/multiple killings?: no. an enemy is one who will return if they are allowed to survive. ending their lives is the best way to ensure the safety of herself and her own.
27. Any secrets?: only that she was daughter to the sorceress who killed dairo and shiro's biological mother and killed dairo's original master. this was a point of minor contention until the brothers became aware that nyra, carmilla's mother, also murdered carmilla's father and sisters and brothers to try and capture her. beyond this their have been no secrets she has kept from them.
28. Do they have a tattoo? Do they want one?: No. considered foolish childishness.
29. What about piercings?: No. considers it a waste of time and foul looking and has even gone to the point of forbidding dairo and shiro from acquiring any.
30. Medical conditions?: she was born of a shorter height than is natural for her gender in andromodea. as a result the energy release of her abilities is more than her regular body can normally handle resulting in a constant out put of blood causing the appearance that she cries tears of blood and her armor and clothing is layered with crust of blood gaining her the title the "crimson knight".
31. Are they generally violent?: she is reserved but when an enemy presents themselves she does not hold herself back and is brutal enough that even in a world of blood, her name alone is feared.
32. Are they shy or outgoing?: she is quiet and speaks only when she feels it necessary
33. Honest or deceitful?: Honest.
34. Optimistic or Pessimistic?: neither. she bases her notions on rational.
35. Loving or distant?: Distant for the most part though she's been opening up slowly with the constant contact of the shinobi around her and denira harassing her.
36. Young or old?: middle aged
37. Bad or good?: lawful good. she does what she believes needs to be done but won't be held back based on idealistic morals. her land is one of battle, being cute about survival is not an option.
38. Are they good at winning an argument?: yes
39. Name something unusual about them: because of her condition her skin and hair look unusually pale and ashen
40. Are they a virgin?: no longer
41. Have they ever had sex with their own gender?: No. she finds such a notion to be useless as it will not propogate her lineage and she has no interest in bonding in such a way with her soul with other women save through their male counterparts and only of necessity.
42. Name some prejudices she/he has: believes in larger government, because of how she is raised and the world she is in she requires women to do harsher work than men though this isn't saying much from dairo's view. she considers many ninja to be noisy and child like including dairo himself and is averse to conversation. has zero tolerance for zealots or identity politics when they appear and will deal with them harshly.
43. Give me something random about them: she has a large painting in the central hall of her father's wife of whom she was named. though she never met the woman and the woman is not her mother, she tries to live up to her memory constantly and secretly whispers to it asking if she is doing it correctly.
44. Do they drink? she will drink saki on special occassions to a light degree.
45. Smoke? No.
46. Do drugs? No.
47. Are they addicted to anything? workaholic
48. What's their impression on people at first glance? frivoulous and over emotional.
49. Is this true once they're more well known to someone? yes but she uses their abilities to their best.
50. Name something that's different about them now than when you first came up with them: has become one of the most prominent characters of my series.
51. Is there anything about this character that's surprising to you? that she is the first knight that has taken such a large role in my stories that are so overrun with ninja
52. How was their childhood? hard. she was bullied by other relatives and knew her condition was unnatural. her older brother would try to protect her and her father trained her to be the best amongst her family until their deaths.
53. What's one of their weaknesses? difficulty in trusting others or opening up emotionally.
54. Their greatest strength? analytical mind and calm rational.
55. Something they hate: her biological mother.
56. Something they love: her father and brother and though she finds it difficult to admit, dairo and his extended family.
57. How's their self esteem? prideful.
58. One thing they hate about themselves: that she was too weak to stop the murder of her family, making her train harder than most pushing her body to extremes others wouldn't believe.
59. One thing they love about themselves: their ability to control a situation.
60. How's their ego? she has pride but will listen to others to find the best course of action.
61. Describe their past: trained by her father she disappeared when castle pendragon was destroyed. returned anew as the crimson knight to take her mother's head only finding she'd been beaten to the punch by dairo. she then acquired him as her partner and has since been working with the shinobi of fire and ice.
62. How was their family life?: difficult as explained above.
63. Are they happy now? Why?: she is pleasantly content with her extended family
64. Do you like them?: yes. very much so, it's why i use them this much.
65. Would you get along with them if you met them in real life?: she is super strict and frightening. i'd be terrified of her.
66. Would they like you?: she'd consider me weak and if were her subordinate she'd work to remove that even if it killed me.
67. Are they smart?: yes. a general of her armies even the other shinobi and queens of the land will defer to her knowledge.
68. Are they tricky?: she keeps her fighting secrets to herself to keep an edge against an enemy. only allies are aware of how her abilities work.
69. Do you know how they are going to die?: that is not yet planned.
70. Do you plan on killing them off?: no.
71. Do they like to read?: yes. during her free time.
72. What's their favorite… book?: the memoires and old diaries of the original carmilla anastia pendragon of whom she was named. she has used them more than once in her battles.
73. Movie?: they don't have such things in andromodea and she does not attend plays, finding them too frivoulous for her enjoyment.
74. Person?: while alive, her brother, peter. now, dairo, though she never admits it to him directly, she thinks he reminds her a bit of her brother.
75. Time of day?: early dawn as the sun rises.
76. Animal?: her feuryie, a mammilian raptor she rides as a mount when she goes into battle, cared for in the stables of dracmir as hers are still under repair.
77. Thing to do?: the duties set by mariana and sophia and setting her house in order.
78. Are you tired of this meme yet?:
79. Has it helped you?: no. i've planned most of this out for several of my characters already.
80. Will you do it for another character?: possibly. if people ask about any that they want info on.
I won't tag anyone in specific but if you wish to play with this then have fun.
A claymore lover as you can tell. Like dinosaurs and ninja as well. May get a bit obssesive. Unlikely to ever post actual pic of myself, so you have to deal with toon drawings then. hehe.|
Current Residence: utah
Favourite genre of music: soundtracks
Favourite photographer: peter parker- spider-man
Favourite cartoon character: A Claymore(female) A Ninja (male)
Personal Quote: the true warrior comes to the arena with all his skills at the ready